PR-job i København
As Creative Merchandising Manager, you will be responsible for aligning the creative with the commercial in both product and collection development. With a creative and analytical mind, you are always on top of the latest market and cultural trends and how this can impact sales performance within Pandora. You are a natural communicator with great negotiation skills and are detail orientated to ensure we achieve key targets and deliverables, collaborating closely at all times with the Design, Merchandising and Marketing/GBU teams.
You will provide key support in product and collections development between Merchandising, Marketing and Design:
• Operates commercially, and maintains an overview of the ‘bigger picture’ across all collections and categories.
• Works in conjunction with the Design and development teams to influence strategic plans and collection/cycle development.. (sharing performance and sales analysis and subsequent gaps and opportunities, competitor data and commercial insights) .
• Co-creates ALP together with merchandising based on commercial and creative insights, trends, sales patterns and strategy
• Drive gross sales and net contribution; create excitement through the introduction of innovative concepts, brands, vendors and product
• Provides SWOT and competitor analysis
• Sourcing and relationship maintenance of external trend agency and consultancies