PR-job i København
User-centred design approach to create memorable brand experiences
During 2020, we will build a diverse global digital team to ensure digital is at the heart of our business. Digital Development will be responsible for delivering on our strategic ambition to be industry leaders in digital; owning and delivering our digital product and technology vision, strategy and roadmap.
In the role as Visual Designer, you will design and deliver world-class digital products, solutions and services for our customers of today and tomorrow. Through a user-centred design approach, you understand our customers and how your design can help them to achieve their goals. You will be a part of the product teams and translate wireframes, sketches and input from cross-functional teams, into creative and memorable brand experiences.
As part of this, you will:
- Design fine-tuned UI that is both beautiful, functional and accessible
- Work closely with development teams to translate interactions and design requirements to development
- Participate in, and lead, design workshops, reviews and sprints
- Keep abreast of new developments, techniques, platforms and technologies, and share best practices
- Produce deliverables that consist mainly of (but not limited to) mood boards, sketches, mock-ups, low and high-fidelity prototypes, user testing materials, interaction definitions, and high-fidelity sc...